Seeking experienced Field Managers to join our team. Field Managers will be responsible for coordinating and supervising construction teams at each site.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of construction projects in the field.
- Coordinate, control, and document all safety procedures, plans, and programs.
- Responsible for delivering projects within project timelines and project budgets.
- Coordinate with all team members and work closely with project managers, subs, suppliers, design team, local municipalities, and clients on site representatives.
- Conduct and document daily, weekly, and monthly meetings for all team members.
- Develop and maintain project schedules and coordinate with project managers daily as it relates to scheduling needs and project milestones.
- Plan and direct all job mobilization, construction field activity, and job inspection activities in accordance with project documents, codes, and local regulations.
- Coordinate and manage all state, county, local, and special inspection requirements.
- Manage quality control for all projects installations.
- Plan and direct all owner training, project close out, and demobilization.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ Years of Field Manager Experience
- Must be willing to travel
- Strong leadership skills, adaptability and customer service orientation
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional computer skills
- Highly motivated by team atmosphere