Seeking experienced Field Managers to join our team. Field Managers will be responsible for coordinating and supervising construction teams at each site.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of construction projects in the field.
- Coordinate, control, and document all safety procedures, plans, and programs.
- Responsible for delivering projects within project timelines and project budgets.
- Coordinate with all team members and work closely with project managers, subs, suppliers, design team, local municipalities, and clients on site representatives.
- Conduct and document daily, weekly, and monthly meetings for all team members.
- Develop and maintain project schedules and coordinate with project managers daily as it relates to scheduling needs and project milestones.
- Plan and direct all job mobilization, construction field activity, and job inspection activities in accordance with project documents, codes, and local regulations.
- Coordinate and manage all state, county, local, and special inspection requirements.
- Manage quality control for all projects installations.
- Plan and direct all owner training, project close out, and demobilization.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ Years of Field Manager Experience
- Must be willing to travel
- Strong leadership skills, adaptability and customer service orientation
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional computer skills
- Highly motivated by team atmosphere
Twin Shores Management Co. is an equal opportunity employer and adheres to all Federal and State laws relating thereto. It is the policy of Twin Shores Management Co. that every employee is entitled to an environment free of verbal, physical, visual or other harassment because of age, race, creed, color, disability, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry or any other characteristics protected by law. We expect the full cooperation of every manager, supervisor and employee in making this policy effective. If necessary, appropriate management action will be taken for violation of this policy including termination. Twin Shores Management Co. does not condone and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment against its employees in any form, whether committed by supervisory or non-supervisory personnel.