Seeking an experienced Senior Level Project Manager to join our team. Project Manager will be responsible for driving projects to completion on-time, within budget, while providing an exceptional experience for our owners and clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of construction projects from the office.
- Prepare and execute the bidding and estimating for different types and sizes of projects, including preparation of bid instructions, pre-bid meetings, scope review, and subcontractor/supplier negotiations.
- Work closely with design professionals to define scope, perform cost analysis, identify value engineering savings, and evaluate project budgets.
- Perform constructability reviews and work with team members on alternate construction means and methods, site logistics, general requirements, and staffing requirements.
- Manage all aspects of project accounting, including issuing subcontracts and purchase orders, establishing project budgets, tracking change orders, issuing subcontract change orders, preparation of owner payment applications, and managing the overall profitability and cash flow of projects.
- Perform all requirements of construction management, including team management, RFI’s, submittals, meetings, safety, job reports, inspection tracking, lead time tracking, etc.
- Develop and maintain project schedules and coordinate with field managers daily as it relates to scheduling needs and project milestones.
- Completion and close out of projects within budget, on schedule, to the company’s quality standards, and the customer’s satisfaction.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Construction Engineering or Construction Management Degree or equivalent work experience
- 15-20 Years of Project Management Experience and Design Build Background
- Ability to work in a fast moving fluid team atmosphere
- Possess a “Client First” high level service attitude
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency while employing attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional computer skills
- Highly motivated by team atmosphere
Twin Shores Management Co. is an equal opportunity employer and adheres to all Federal and State laws relating thereto. It is the policy of Twin Shores Management Co. that every employee is entitled to an environment free of verbal, physical, visual or other harassment because of age, race, creed, color, disability, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry or any other characteristics protected by law. We expect the full cooperation of every manager, supervisor and employee in making this policy effective. If necessary, appropriate management action will be taken for violation of this policy including termination. Twin Shores Management Co. does not condone and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment against its employees in any form, whether committed by supervisory or non-supervisory personnel.