Seeking experienced Project Managers to join our team. Project Managers will be responsible for driving projects to completion on-time, within budget, while providing an exceptional experience for our owners and clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of construction projects from the office.
- Prepare and execute the bidding and estimating for different types and sizes of projects, including preparation of bid instructions, pre-bid meetings, scope review, and subcontractor/supplier negotiations.
- Work closely with design professionals to define scope, perform cost analysis, identify value engineering savings, and evaluate project budgets.
- Perform constructability reviews and work with team members on alternate construction means and methods, site logistics, general requirements, and staffing requirements.
- Manage all aspects of project accounting, including issuing subcontracts and purchase orders, establishing project budgets, tracking change orders, issuing subcontract change orders, preparation of owner payment applications, and managing the overall profitability and cash flow of projects.
- Perform all requirements of construction management, including team management, RFI’s, submittals, meetings, safety, job reports, inspection tracking, lead time tracking, etc.
- Develop and maintain project schedules and coordinate with field managers daily as it relates to scheduling needs and project milestones.
- Completion and close out of projects within budget, on schedule, to the company’s quality standards, and the customer’s satisfaction.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Construction Engineering or Construction Management Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ Years of Project Management Experience
- Strong leadership skills, adaptability and customer service orientation
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional computer skills
- Highly motivated by team atmosphere